Shift and resample excel-tables; see https://co2mpas.io/usage.html#synchronizing-time-series
datasync template [-f] [–cycle <cycle>] <excel-file-path>... datasync [-v | -q | –logconf=<conf-file>] [–force | -f][–interp <method>] [–no-clone] [–prefix-cols] [-O <output>] <x-label> <y-label> <ref-table> [<sync-table> ...] [-i=<label=interp> ...]
datasync [-v | -q | –logconf=<conf-file>] (–version | -V) datasync (–interp-methods | -l) datasync –help
- <x-label> Column-name of the common x-axis (e.g. ‘times’) to be
- re-sampled if needed.
- <y-label> Column-name of y-axis cross-correlated between all
- <sync-table> and <ref-table>.
- <ref-table> The reference table, in xl-ref notation (usually
- given as file#sheet!); synced columns will be appended into this table. The captured table must contain <x_label> & <y_label> as column labels. If hash(#) symbol missing, assumed as file-path and the table is read from its 1st sheet .
- <sync-table> Sheets to be synced in relation to <ref-table>, also in
- xl-ref notation. All tables must contain <x_label> & <y_label> as column labels. Each xlref may omit file or sheet-name parts; in that case, those from the previous xlref(s) are reused. If hash(#) symbol missing, assumed as sheet-name. If none given, all non-empty sheets of <ref-table> are synced against the 1st one.
- -O=<output> Output folder or file path to write the results
- Non-existent path: taken as the new file-path; fails if intermediate folders do not exist, unless –force.
- Existent file: file-path to overwrite if –force, fails otherwise.
- Existent folder: writes a new file <ref-file>.sync<.ext> in that folder; –force required if that file exists.
-f, --force Overwrite excel-file(s) and create any missing intermediate folders. --prefix-cols Prefix all synced column names with their source sheet-names. By default, only clashing column-names are prefixed. --no-clone Do not clone excel-sheets contained in <ref-table> workbook into output. --interp=<method> Interpolation method used in the resampling for all signals [default: linear]: ‘linear’, ‘nearest’, ‘zero’, ‘slinear’, ‘quadratic’, ‘cubic’ are passed to scipy.interpolate.interp1d. ‘spline’ and ‘polynomial’ require also to specify an order (int), e.g. –interp=spline3. ‘pchip’ and ‘akima’ are wrappers around the scipy interpolation methods of similar names. ‘integral’ is respecting the signal integral.
- -i=<label=interp> Interpolation method used in the resampling for a
- signal with a specific label (e.g., -i alternator_currents=integral).
-l, --interp-methods List of all interpolation methods that can be used in the resampling. --cycle=<cycle> If set (e.g., –cycle=nedc.manual), the <ref-table> is populated with the theoretical velocity profile. Options: ‘nedc.manual’, ‘nedc.automatic’, ‘wltp.class1’, ‘wltp.class2’, ‘wltp.class3a’, and ‘wltp.class3b’.
<excel-file-path> Output file.
-h, --help Show this help message and exit. -V, --version Print version of the program, with –verbose list release-date and installation details. -v, --verbose Print more verbosely messages - overridden by –logconf. -q, --quiet Print less verbosely messages (warnings) - overridden by –logconf. --logconf=<conf-file> Path to a logging-configuration file, according to: See https://docs.python.org/3/library/logging.config.html#configuration-file-format Uses reads a dict-schema if file ends with ‘.yaml’ or ‘.yml’. See https://docs.python.org/3.5/library/logging.config.html#logging-config-dictschema
- template Generate “empty” input-file for the datasync cmd as
## Read the full contents from all `wbook.xlsx` sheets as tables and ## sync their columns using the table from the 1st sheet as reference: datasync times velocities folder/Book.xlsx ## Sync `Sheet1` using `Sheet3` as reference: datasync times velocities wbook.xlsx#Sheet3! Sheet1! ## The same as above but with integers used to index excel-sheets. ## NOTE that sheet-indices are zero based! datasync times velocities wbook.xlsx#2! 0 ## Complex Xlr-ref example: ## Read the table in sheet2 of wbook-2 starting at D5 cell ## or more Down 'n Right if that was empty, till Down n Right, ## and sync this based on 1st sheet of wbook-1: datasync times velocities wbook-1.xlsx wbook-2.xlsx#0!D5(DR):..(DR) ## Typical usage for CO2MPAS velocity time-series from Dyno and OBD ## (the ref sheet contains the theoretical velocity profile): datasync template --cycle wltp.class3b template.xlsx datasync -O ./output times velocities template.xlsx#ref! dyno obd -i alternator_currents=integral -i battery_currents=integral
||Re-samples data maintaining the signal integral.|
||Handles some exceptions politely and returns the exit-code.|