predict_on_engine(times, velocities, gears, accelerations, start_stop_model, start_stop_activation_time, min_time_engine_on_after_start, correct_start_stop_with_gears, has_start_stop)¶
Predicts if the engine is on [-].
- times (numpy.array) – Time vector [s].
- velocities (numpy.array) – Velocity vector [km/h].
- accelerations (numpy.array) – Acceleration vector [m/s2].
- gears (numpy.array) – Gear vector [-].
- start_stop_model (callable) – Start/stop model.
- start_stop_activation_time (float) – Start-stop activation time threshold [s].
- min_time_engine_on_after_start (float) – Minimum time of engine on after a start [s].
- correct_start_stop_with_gears (bool) – A flag to impose engine on when there is a gear > 0.
- has_start_stop (bool) – Does the vehicle have start/stop system?
If the engine is on [-].