predict_vehicle_electrics_and_engine_behavior(electrics_model, start_stop_model, engine_temperature_regression_model, initial_engine_temperature, initial_state_of_charge, idle_engine_speed, times, final_drive_powers_in, gear_box_speeds_in, gear_box_powers_in, velocities, accelerations, gears, start_stop_activation_time, correct_start_stop_with_gears, min_time_engine_on_after_start, has_start_stop, use_basic_start_stop, max_engine_coolant_temperature)¶
Predicts alternator and battery currents, state of charge, alternator status, if the engine is on and when the engine starts, the engine speed at hot condition, and the engine coolant temperature.
- electrics_model (function) – Electrics model.
- start_stop_model (StartStopModel) – Start/stop model.
- engine_temperature_regression_model (ThermalModel) – The calibrated engine temperature regression model.
- initial_engine_temperature (float) – Engine initial temperature [°C]
- initial_state_of_charge (float) –
Initial state of charge of the battery [%].
initial_state_of_charge = 99 is equivalent to 99%.
- idle_engine_speed ((float, float)) – Idle engine speed and its standard deviation [RPM].
- times (numpy.array) – Time vector [s].
- final_drive_powers_in (numpy.array) – Final drive power in [kW].
- gear_box_speeds_in (numpy.array) – Gear box speed vector [RPM].
- gear_box_powers_in (numpy.array) – Gear box power vector [kW].
- velocities (numpy.array) – Velocity vector [km/h].
- accelerations (numpy.array) – Acceleration vector [m/s2].
- gears (numpy.array) – Gear vector [-].
- start_stop_activation_time (float) – Start-stop activation time threshold [s].
- correct_start_stop_with_gears (bool) – A flag to impose engine on when there is a gear > 0.
- min_time_engine_on_after_start (float) – Minimum time of engine on after a start [s].
- has_start_stop (bool) – Does the vehicle have start/stop system?
- use_basic_start_stop (bool) –
If True the basic start stop model is applied, otherwise complex one.
- ..note:: The basic start stop model is function of velocity and
- acceleration. While, the complex model is function of velocity, acceleration, temperature, and battery state of charge.
- max_engine_coolant_temperature (float) – Maximum engine coolant temperature [°C].
Alternator and battery currents, state of charge, alternator status, if the engine is on and when the engine starts, the engine speed at hot condition, and the engine coolant temperature. [A, A, %, -, -, -, RPM, °C].